Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Shame on the medical profession part II

I look back at the terror I felt every time I had gym class knowing that I had to shower with the other boys. I can't begin to describe the pain and hurt when they looked at me and laughed. To this day I am not able to go to the gym or any public area for fear that my "secret" will be found out. I dread doctor visits because most are not trained to deal with DSD. When I'm examined, that part of me is generally skipped. I feel lucky that I found a spouse who loves me for me and not my ability to perform in bed. My last marriage failed because I was unable to perform my "husband" duties. I've experienced sex partners who laughed at me for my lack of adequate genitalia. I've been cheated on because I couldn't perform. I've lost 2 marriages due to my inabilities. Parents, I urge you to take these things into consideration when you decide your child's future.



No comments:

Post a Comment